Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aku menulis bukan kerna nama....

Hahaha, at last aku boleh gak menulis something that long time ago I shall do.

To day was my worse day. I just got my performance 2006 result. Very bad to me but when I talk to my fren.. They will say "Takpe you should bershukur, ada orang lain lagi dapat worse than you" Bosannya if a lot of people try to be a Counselor.

My wife just called my to bring her to Postoffice.. Biasalah need to send a letter to my father in law (Application form).

I heard from rumors that our beloved PM will remarried again.. Entahlah nie semua cakap orang but if true why not, he deserved to get one :)..

Aku received cal from F, regarding his lover. Sian lak biasalah jika tiada comitment apa-apa you shouldn't expect more. Just put some space for you own good. Nanti you will merana.

++++Okay Caw++++

No comments: