Friday, November 21, 2008

Telecommunication Issue #3

Masalah 1515 (Dial Up)
Email from The Star online:
Patience running out with TMnet staff and service
I HAVE been a subscriber to Telekom Malaysia’s Internet service 1515 and have been having problems sending e-mails for the last six months. E-mails sent locally are bouncing back with the message that 1515’s server SPTM is rejecting my messages. I work for a foreign company with the regional office based in Sydney and have not been able to e-mail my assignments.
Dialing into the company server in Sydney is costly, so I opted to use the 1515 service. I have been complaining almost daily to TMnet by calling 1300 88 1515 and telling whoever answered my call the problems I have been experiencing.
Each time I was also asked whether my telephone number was 732 9637. It has been years since Klang Valley telephone numbers were changed to eight digits yet this question is always asked.
I was told to forward a few e-mails that have bounced back to help@tm.com.my. I did this on Monday. It was not acknowledged. I called again on Wednesday and was told that someone would call me shortly but no one did.
There is nothing wrong with the settings on my laptop. It has been checked by friends, three IT consultants and my son, a computer science Honours graduate. As a customer my patience is running out and I have written this letter out of frustration.
This is the result of monopoly!
WILLIAM DENNIS,
Subang Jaya
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Komen: Come on lah bro, Monopoly apa, nowaday there is a lot of option if you want to use Internet. You may subcribe Broadband Streamix, Celcom, Maxis, Digi and Wimax services. So setakat pakai Dial Up dah ada hati nak complaint.
Memang benar kita kena layan walaubagaimana kecil mana pun bayaran yang dibayar oleh pelanggan kerana Pelanggan always right kan.. Tapi bagi aku nak layan pelanggan nie biarlah bertempat dan realistik. Kalau setakat dial Up takle access dah bising sampai masuk paper aku rasa mesti ada masalah dengan mamat nie.
My 2 cents

No comments: